Career Option after class 12th Science PCM
Career and Courses Option after class 12th.
After completion of Class 12th students are very much confused about the courses options. There are varieties of courses available after class 12th. Only thing is required to get proper information about these courses. So it is essential to choose the best suitable course for future career. What we will decide today their impact will be in future so we will have to very much possessive to choose best courses according to our 12th subject and choice. You will have to check all aspects of program for your better future.
After completion of 12th, student can do lots of courses, but deciding the fact their are certain question which arise in the mind of the student.
- What course we should choose ?
- From where we should go for this course ?
- What is the future prospects of this course ?
- Should we change the stream from Arts to Commerce or Science to arts field.
- What Should I do Professional course or traditional course?
- Should I do Technical diploma or certificate program ?
For above these questions we are here to help the students for choose best course and best career option after class 12th. Students who have completed 12th with Science Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.
Available Professional and Traditional Courses are :
After completion of class 12th with Science PCM student can join engineering program B.Tech/B.Tech Integrated Program (B.Tech + M.Tech). There are varieties of streams available in B.Tech or B.Tech Integrated Program. After completion of class 12th with Science PCM student can join engineering program B.Tech/B.Tech Integrated Program (B.Tech + M.Tech). There are varieties of streams available in B.Tech or B.Tech Integrated Program.
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Ceramic Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Construction Engineering
- B.Tech Environmental Engineering
- B.Tech Marine Engineering
- B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Tech Mining Engineering
- B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech Power Engineering
- B.Tech Production Engineering
- B.Tech Robotics Engineering
- B.Tech Structural Engineering
- B.Tech Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Tech Textile Engineering
- B.Tech Tool Engineering
- B.Tech Transportation Engineering
Admission Process : 12th with PCM Min 45% + JEE MAIN/JEE ADVANCE Entrance exam Rank. Candidate who want to take admission in B.Tech will have to appear in Entrance Examination JEEMAIN/JEE ADVANCE or state level Engineering Entrance Exam like WBJEE.
Architecture is 5 Years program. Eligibility : 12th with PCM Min 45% Marks. Admission Procedure: National Level entrance test such as IIT-JEE, GATE, UPSEE, BITSAT and State level or entrance test.
Bachelor of Science
Candidate having PCM can do BSc in physics, chemistry, math, forensic science, geology, industrial chemistry, chemistry, home science, statistics , industrial chemistry, nautical science, nutrition, extension and communication, computer science, IT, clothing and textile, environmental science, fashion technology, fashion design, Instrumentation, Polymer Science, Electronics.
Eligibility: 12th Science PCM with minimum 55 %percentile. Admission procedure: Admission is purely on the basis of Merit and Entrance Examination of particular institute.
National Defense Services-Indian Navy Officer, Indian Air Force
NDA is one of the famous choice of young dynamic students who want to serve our nation. The recruitment is conducted for Joining Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. It is conducted twice in the year. National Defense Academy offers full time 3 years residential program. Cadets who are selected for this program will awarded B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech degree after 3 years of study. After completion of class 12th with pcm student can appear in NDA Exam. After Successful completion of program Cadet will join as Officer in our Defense organization.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Nautical Science or Marine Engineering (1 year course).
- Bachelor of Science in Nautical Technology (3 years training at Institute + 1 year at Sea).
- Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building.
Eligibility: 12th Science PCM with high percentile. Admission procedure: The All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (AIMNET) , required the vision (eyesight) and health standards.
Commercial Pilot : Student who want to be a commercial pilot will have to join a bachelor’s degree in aircraft operations, aviation, aeronautical engineering, or other related program of pilot training. Apart from it candidate should have more than 1500 hours experience of flight with two months ground training.
Administration & Management Program
- Bachelor of Business Administration (3 years program)
- Specialization in Banking, Insurance, Aviation Management, Health care Management, Event Management, Digital Marketing, Capital Market, Operation Management, Tourism & Travel Management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration + LLB (integrated 5 years program)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (3 years program)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (3 years program )
- Bachelor of Economics (3 years program ) BE
- Bachelor of International Business and Finance (3 years program ) BIBF
- BBA + MBA integrated (5 years program)
- B.Com (3 years program )
- B.Com + LLB (5 Years program)
- Banking & Insurance (3 Years Program)
- Charted Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
Arts & Humanities
- Bachelor of Arts (English, History, Foreign Language, Travel & Tourism, Psychology, Sociology, Archeology, Political Science, Psychology)
- Physical Education
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor in Fine Art
- Bachelor in Music/Dance
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Designing
- Bachelor of Fashion Designing
- Hotel and Travel Industry
- B.Sc Hotel & Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Hotel & Tourism Management
- B.Sc Hospitality
- B.Sc Travel & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- BBA + LLB (Integrated 5 years program )
- B.Sc + LLB (Integrated 5 years program )
- B.Com + LLB (Integrated 5 years program )
- B.A + LLB (Integrated 5 years program )