Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for the student of Bihar state residence.
Bihar Credit Card Yogna is one of the most favorable scheme of Government of Bihar. Which was started on 2nd October 2016. The scheme provides financial assistance to student who want to do higher education in Bihar or Out of Bihar. The scheme provide education loan upto Rs. 4 Lac to Students of Bihar for Diploma, Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses on minimum interest rate.
Eligibility of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Any student who have completed their 10th or 12th from Bihar. Their last qualification should be from Bihar State or neighbor district of Bihar having permanent resident in Bihar can apply for this scheme. For Bachelor courses student Age should be Maximum 25 years and for Master courses student age should be Maximum 30 Years.
How much Amount will be sanctioned by Bihar Student Credit Card Yogna
Student can get upto 4 Lac Rs. For education purpose in this scheme. If student get the Job then only he has to return the amount in 84 installment with 4% interest rate. If he fail to get the job he has to give an affidavit for unemployment. Govt will not force to deposit the loan amount from unemployed people.
Required Documents for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme.
Following documents are required for this scheme.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet and Last Education Marksheet
- Aadhar Card of Student and Parents
- Bank Passbook of Student and Parents
- 2 Passport Size Photograph of student and parents
- Residence Proof (Bank Passbook/Electric Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Passport/
- Selection Certificate from recognized Institute for Higher Education. NAAC “A” Grade/NBA Accredited/NIRF Ranked Out of State College are only recognized for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme.
- Fee Structure of Institute
Step by Step Process for apply of Bihar Credit Card Scheme.
- Ready all above given documents in Photocopy and Original at the time of registration.
- Register at website http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- Register as new user
- Provide the basic details
- Student will receive one time password on registered email and mobile number.
- After entering otp a new window will open where student can fill all the details.
- After submitting personal details three option will appear
- Select the student credit card from the 3rd option fill details in new form
- After fill all the details click on submit button
- The unique Id number will be generated and send on registered mobile number or email id.
- Student will receive a pdf form for further process.
After successfully completion of registration process all the documents will be checked by the government officials. The verification process will take around 15-20 days after getting documents from students. After getting verified student will have to do an agreement with bank for loan disbursement. The loan amount will be directly transfer to college account which was given in the admission letter. All the information will be received on registered mobile number and email id.